Man in the Moon Bake Shoppe & Cafe
A Taste of Home Baked Goodness!
Visit our Bake Shoppe & Cafe at:
982 State Route 34B (at the corner of Route 90 and 34B)
P.O. Box 374
King Ferry, NY 13081
607 227 6863
Hours from 9/4-12/24
Thursday thru Sunday: 8 am – 2 pm
Winter Hours: Call or check website for updates
* * *
For Menu – see Bakery and Cafe Page
For Hours & Holidays – see above or the Contact Page on this website.
For updates on New Products, Seasonal Events, Music On The Moon Summer Music Series schedule, Monthly Art Shows and Workshops, go to the What’s New page on this website.
* * *
Experience the taste of homemade goodness at our bake shop.
MADE FROM SCRATCH with real ingredients!
There are many ways to experience Man In The Moon Bake Shoppe and Cafe…
• Enjoy a hearty brunch of decadent French Toast (and other dishes) on Sunday mornings.
• Stop in for a fresh brewed cup of coffee and a buttery cinnamon bun to go.
• Sip a caramel latte (plain or flavored) with a chocolate cheesecake cupcake (more flavors). We also have espresso, cappuccino, and other espresso drinks. We also have ice cream from Cayuga Lake Creamery.
• Invite friends for lunch and savor the taste of homemade soup and grilled sandwiches.
• Try our homemade breads (six varieties) and crackers (three flavors)!
• Feeling happy on the the way to work? Treat colleagues to a dozen hand pies for the staff meeting.
• A celebration coming up? Order a custom cake, gift basket or cookie trays for a special occasion.
• Call us for your catering needs. From soup, salad, main dishes to dessert.
• Special dietary needs: Ask about gluten free breakfast, sandwiches and desserts. Sugar free, lactose-free, vegan and other dishes and desserts can be prepared with a call ahead.
* * *
• Located a few miles from scenic Cayuga Lake, tourists and travelers always stop by for treats, beverages and directions before reaching their destination.
• Cyclists, hikers, bikers and nature enthusiasts: Enjoy our patio dining and cold beverages before continuing on your journey.
• Pet owners: Pets on leashes are welcome and allowed to sip a cool drink and a biscuit on the patio with you.
• Dine and enjoy our Summer mini concerts from local talent on Sundays beginning at 11:30. Check the WHAT’S NEW page for musician schedule.
• Art lovers: Visit our art gallery and gifts (art cards, pottery and books) by talented artisans. Now Open...“The Studio” at Man in the Moon Bake Shoppe (Only a Paper Moon) offers an eclectic selection of art, fine crafts, art cards, books, gently used items and antiques. Open weekends from 10 am -2 pm or by appointment.
Take a stroll through our website gallery to get an idea of what we have to offer.
These are just some of the delightful experiences found at Man in the Moon Bake Shoppe and Cafe. By supporting local farmers and food producers in our area, we can offer our customers meals prepared with the finest produce, grains, meats and herbs that the Finger Lakes region provides by season. All of products are made in the USA.
Hope to see you soon!
All Rights Reserved. Photographs and content are the exclusive property of Man in the Moon Classic Cheesecakes & Desserts, LLC. ©2013. Downloading any material for personal or professional use is unlawful.